CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Countdown to camp

 More smileys for free downloadI am here enjoying the rain, my morning glories love it too, lol!  It had been soooo hot and dry this week, so I am thankful for the rain.  My week was kind of slow, not much to do except read, play computer games, help my mom, and watch a movie here and there.  Yesterday my dad and I went to my brother's basketball game at his day camp.  They had hot dogs, chips, and bottled water for everyone, so it was great.....the game was great too, lol!SmileyMy brother's team won the all-around competition, so he got a trophy to bring home.  After supper, I my sister Bookprincess and I FINALLY got to go to the store and get a couple of things for summer camp.  Yes, I know camp is a week away, lol, but I am soooo anxious to go.  This will be my first time going on an overnight camp trip, I will be going to a Christian camp so I am ecited about it.  My younger sister Puppyprincess has already been to the camp and she had lots of fun there, so I can hardly wait to go.  My brother, Sportsfan, and my sister, Bookprincess, will also be going with me too.  It will be teen week at the camp, so there will be other teens there, it should be great fun!Smiley
Before I sign off I thought I would show you a funny cat video of a kitten attacking some apples, lol, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!