CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Keeping warm!

drink smiley #5174 I am here keeping warm with a hot cup of cocoa, yummy!  The weather here has turned really, really cold now, it is getting close to winter time.  And with it getting closer to winter time that means Christmas break from school....yay!SmileyYes, I know we just got off of Thanksgiving break, but a couple of weeks from now my brain will need another rest, lol.  Algebra is going fairly smooth and I should be done with it by then.  Geometry will be next, my mom says that should be easier, I am so glad for that.  Biology is at a yucky part right now....earthworms, tapeworms, etc....yuck  Smiley.  Of course, my literature/composition continues to be fun.  Along with reading "The Two Towers", I will be getting to read "Macbeth" next week.  I have read Shakspeare before so I know I will enjoy it.  Yes, I know, I'm a weird girl who enjoys reading Shakespeare happy smiley #57, I even bought a book of Shakespeare at the homeschool conference earlier this year.  I got hooked on it when I was doing "Learning Language Arts Thru Literature" in 7th grade in the Green book.  Ever since then I have loved reading it animated smileys reading 2.

I already have some of my Christmas wish list already made.  I am wanting a piano book that has movie music in it from all three "Lord of the Rings" movies, only it's the easy version for now.  I am also wanting a St. Louis Cardinals World Series hat and shirt....they won the World Series this year, woo hoo! animated smileys dancing 6  I am wanting a Webkinz cat for Christmas too.  Yes, I know, Webkinz is mostly for younger kids, but I love cats, both real the soft toy kind too.  Then there is the candy and sugarless gum I would like to have in my stocking, although my mom has a way of surprising me with other stuff she knows I like. 

Well, I best get busy and get some Christmas music on heremusic smiley #7517 , lol, my blog is just too quiet!

Catloveranimal smiley #4896

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!