CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to regular programming!

After a nice Christmas break I am finally back to my usual program of schoolwork, piano lessons, and piano practice.  For Christmas, I got a California Angels shirt with Pujols name on it, along with a World Series video, perfume/shower gel from my brother, a suncatcher to paint, piano music of "Lord of the Rings" movies, and assorted candy and Trident gum.  Another blessing I got for Christmas is that I didn't get sick at all Smiley, yay!  The past two Christmases I had gotten sick with the cold and the flu, so it was great to be sick-free this time and get to enjoy Christmas.  Schoolwork has been alright, Geometry looks like it will be easier on my brain than Algebra, lol.  Biology is better for now, the Pace I am in right now is on plants....the previous Pace was about tapeworms and parasites, ick Smiley!  Piano is going to be even more fun since I got a piano book that has music from the "Lord of the Rings" movies.  It is an easier version of the music and I have been able play some of it already.  I love it!Smiley

That's it for now, time to run to the library!

Catlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!