CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

This and that!

Smiley It's a beautiful sunny day here in my neighborhood!  School has been going great and I'm doing well in practicing my piece for the piano recital in June Smiley.  My younger sister and I didn't have music lessons this week because our teacher is out of town. Also, my younger sister is all done with basketball, her team won the tournament, yay for them!  I had yet another orthodontist visit last Wednesday but this time I got great news.  I might be getting my braces off in about two months, Smiley.  I am sooooo excited, I am counting the days until I can get back to eating popcorn and some of favorite candy, lol, I have missed those things.  And, once the braces are off, I can get my teeth whitened so they will be looking fabulous!Smiley  It will be worth the wait!  Oh, I watched "The Two Towers" and now I have to write a paper comparing the movie to the book.....that will be an easy assignment, lol!  Well, that's about all I have going on right now, have a lovely day!

Catlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!