CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yawn!

Smiley Yawn!  Things have been kind of ho-hum around here lately with the usual schoolwork, music practice, and some yard work.  My recital piece is coming along fine and my flowers are starting to bloom.  I am doing pretty well with schoolwork and am in the homestretch...yay!Happy Smiley Before I know it, we will be done with school and going off to the homeschool conference.  I am very excited, definitely looking forward to seeing some friends, visiting the book fair, and attending the workshop on fantasy literatureHappy Smiley.  I will also be getting to volunteer at the Children's Conferene that will be happenning on the second/third days of the conference.  It is for children ages 5-12.  I will be volunteering as a group assistant to a small group of children, assisting in various activities and programs they will have going on for the kids.  I am so looking forward to this, it sounds like it will be fun working with the kids.  My younger sister, Puppyprincess, will be attending the conference since she is young enough to go to it, so she is excited too! Happy Smiley  Well, that's about it for now, I need to get going to music lessons now, have a great day...and oh, enjoy another funny cat picture, lol!

     Catlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!