CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy times!

Happy SmileyHappy times for me this week!  First of all, I am done with the classroom instruction for driver's education and I passed....woo hoo!  I will be starting the actual driving training in a couple of weeks.  And, I got my braces off my teeth....another woo hoo!SmileyI am so thrilled, lol, it feels great to be able to eat what I want now.  After getting my braces off, the orthodontist made a cast of my teeth so they could make the clear plastic retainer I will be wearing now.  After that, my mom took me to lunch at Taco Bell, it was great!  I got a steak quisadilla, along with some crunchy nachos, and a Pepsi.Smiley  We then took a look around in a Christian bookstore, I saw a lot of great books and videos I'd love to have, lol.  Then we went back to the orthodontist to get my plastic retainer fitted on my teeth.  Well, I have to say that my first impression is that this plastic retainer definitely feels different, and it makes me talk funny, lol, like I have a lisp.  But the ortodontist says once I get used to it I will talk better later on.  I have to wear it at all times except for when I eat.  Plus, once a week, I have to put this whitening gel into the retainer before putting it on my teeth.  This will help whiten my teeth.  For now, I am adjusting to this new retainer, although my teeth are achy.  But, I have to say it has been worth having the braces....my teeth look nice and straight!Smiley

Catlover2Small Cat Animals Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!