CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A wonderful day!

Smiley Today was a wonderful day as I got to attend the wedding of a homeschool friend...it was simply beautiful!  I have to admit that I almost cried Smiley, such a happy occasion, and I am very happy for her!  After the ceremony, we went to the reception where we ate some food, along with some tasty cake and cookies Smiley.  Later on, the bride and groom came in to cut their cake, drink some punch, and talk with everyone.  Then it was time for the bride to toss her bouquet.....and guess who caught it?! SmileyYes, that's right, I caught the bride's bouquet! Exciting!  Below is a picture of me with the bouquet:

 
 
What a great way to end the week!
 
Catlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!