
Aaargh, my computer is having issues....which is why I haven't been on the computer in awhile (I am having to use my sister's computer to do this post) dad says the motherboard or something overheated in my computer, along with the fan in the computer being broken as well. So, whenever I turn on my computer, it stays on for a couple of seconds, then it shuts off. My dad has ordered a couple of replacement parts to fix my computer. One part is here already, but we are still waiting on the other part to get here. As for my schoolwork which is on the computer, I have been making do with that for now.....mostly doing a lot of reading, painting, music practice,"Larry Burkett's Money Matters for Teens", along with doing the church bills for my dad, making the church deposit in the bank, and watching educational TV shows about my favorite subjects....Egypt and Shakespeare, lol. Anyway, until my computer is repaired.....see you later, lol!
Catlover2
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!