I can hear you asking, what is "Hobbit Day"? Lol, Hobbit Day is the birthday of the hobbits Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, two characters in the Lord of the Ring books. In the books both Bilbo and Frodo were said to be born on September 22, but of different years. Bilbo was born in the year of 2890 and Frodo in the year of 2968 in the Third Age (1290 and 1368 in the Shire calendar.) So
To celebrate the day I am going barefoot, lol, and I am also watching the movie "Fellowship of the Ring". But I am not so sure I can celebrate by eating seven meals, although a "second breakfast" does sound good, lol. Here are some other ways to celebrate Hobbit Day: http://www.wikihow.com/Celebrate-Hobbit-Day In the meantime, I am enjoying the movie, supper will be a favorite cheesy ham dish, and later on my dad will be getting us all milkshakes.....I am getting vanilla
!Happy Hobbit Day!

Catlover



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!