Welcome to the weekend! It's a cool and brisk weekend too as I have switched over to a long-sleeved shirt for now. As usual, my week stayed busy with schoolwork (and digging, lol), church, then we had to go the chiropractor and go shopping. Supper was my favorite, we had pepperoni pizza
, yay! Another crazy thing I've been doing this week is looking on Youtube at Wiggles videos.....any of you remember watching the Wiggles? They were a favorite in my household years ago, we loved to watch them all the time......which probably drove my mom nuts after awhile, lol
Anyway, I'd like to welcome the weekend with a Wiggles video, playing one of my many favorite songs. Feel free to get up and do "The Monkey Dance", lol! Have a fun weekend!
Welcome to the weekend! It's a cool and brisk weekend too as I have switched over to a long-sleeved shirt for now. As usual, my week stayed busy with schoolwork (and digging, lol), church, then we had to go the chiropractor and go shopping. Supper was my favorite, we had pepperoni pizza
, yay! Another crazy thing I've been doing this week is looking on Youtube at Wiggles videos.....any of you remember watching the Wiggles? They were a favorite in my household years ago, we loved to watch them all the time......which probably drove my mom nuts after awhile, lol
Anyway, I'd like to welcome the weekend with a Wiggles video, playing one of my many favorite songs. Feel free to get up and do "The Monkey Dance", lol! Have a fun weekend!
Catlover 


Glad to hear you've been having a great week! :D Pepperoni pizza is one of my faves too. The Wiggles!? How could you enjoy them? I have such horrible memories of Grace watching these and torturing my poor eardrums and mind. I guess I can forgive you for mentioning them... (just playing with ya girl ;) )
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderfully blessed day!
Angel