CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mixed up feelings


Confused What a mixed up week I've had.  While I enjoyed watching the World Series this weekHappy, I was not happy about our dog Perky suddenly getting so sick like she did Sad.  She had eaten something that made her sick and we tried all we could to help her better with the medicine and other stuff the vet gave us.  But unfortunately she still died last night.....I was so heartbroken Weepy.  Yes, I do love my cats, but I am soft-hearted when it comes any animals, I can't stand to see them suffer or die.  So of course I was very upset when Perky died.  I know she is not suffering anymore, but still, we will miss her a lot.

Later last night was the final game of the World Series.....I am so glad my favorite team, the Cardinals, won the Series Clapping.....it really helped lift my spirits.


So, at the same time I am sad that our dog died, I am happy the Cardinals won and now I can ask for a World Series baseball hat for Christmas, lol.  As I said......this has been a week of mixed up feelings! Sigh, maybe next week will be calmer.

Catlover
Cardinals images
Mlb Fans Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!