CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas break!

SmileyYay, we're on Christmas break, woo hoo!  And I'm all done with Algebra, woo hoo again!  I am so thrilled to be done with Algebra, I don't think I want to see that subject again.  I will be starting Geometry next semester, it should be easier....at least I hope it is. 

I was done early with schoolwork today since I worked ahead in my Switched on Schoolhouse work yesterday.  I also finished math early as well as my Biology Pace...no need in starting a new Pace with breaktime upon us.  So, I only had a lesson to do in "Literary Lessons from LOTR" and that was it.  Yesterday was nice because I got to read a Shakespeare play..."Macbeth".  Yes, it's depressing, but it is also full of intrigue and eventually ends well with the right man becoming king.  My mom has found it online, so I will probably be watching it soon. 

Now that we're on break, I will be going Christmas present shopping tonight with my mom and sisters.  We're pretty sure what we're getting for my dad, but we'll just have to shop around and see what will be nice for our brother.  After we're done, we will all stop by Burger King and get some free french fries they are giving out today....yay!Smiley

Have a great weekend!

Catlover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!