CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"And so it begins...."

"And so it begins.....", this is a quote from one of my favorite movies "LOTR-The Two Towers".  It takes place at Helm's Deep, as King Theoden hears the Orcs charging and he says, "And so it begins."  This quote kind of describes the start of my week, lol, as I start another school year.  Instead of Orcs, I hear the coming charge of Algebra, Biology, Greek, and other subjects, lol.  I kind of feel the same as King Theoden felt at that moment too, knowing the darkness of the situation, wondering where the help was at, wondering if they were going to survive Smiley.  As I begin my homeschool year, I am in the tenth grade, so I have a good amount of schoolwork that looms before me, some of which includes some subjects that are challenging to me.  The battle lays before me!  But, unlike King Theoden, I need not worry or fear because help is already here for me.  No, lol, Gandalf is not going to arrive on his white horse and help me battle Algebra Smiley.....but I do have my mom and dad (and God) to come to my rescue and help me.  And in the end, with their help, I will charge my way through the "Orcs" (such as math and scienceOrc) and will survive the battle!
AragornCatlover2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!