![Rainy]()
It's another rainy day here in my neighborhood, we definitely needed a good soaking. Me, my brother Sportsfan, and my sister Bookprincess are all back from camp. We had a fantastic time! The food was great, the activities were great, the preaching was great.....everything was great, lol! The skits the counselors performed were really funny,
![Hysterical]()
, I thought I was going to die laughing. I also had a blast on the lake, the tubing was pretty wild though.....but I loved it! I can't wait til next year, I am definitely going back there again.
The rest of my day has been kind of slow since camp has left me a bit tired
![Sleepy]()
plus I also got sunburned.......ouch
![Burnt To A Crisp]()
. After lunch, I watched "Lord of the Rings" for probably the hundredth time, lol,
![Lord of the Rings Aragorn]()
, sorry, I guess I am a little "obssessed" with this movie. I was also excited to see that they were having an "I Love Lucy" marathon on TV, so I made sure these were getting recorded......"I Love Lucy" is one of my favorite comedy shows, lol.
I went outside in the rain with my sister Bookprincess (it was raining lightly), we walked around and talked a lot about the fun we had at camp
![Happy]()
. Oh, my mom informed us girls that the rest of our school work had been ordered and was on its way. The specimen kit she had ordered for me came in the mail today, I will be needing this when I do dissecting in Biology.......ick!
![Sick]()
My mom showed me the specimens
![Shock 2]()
it totally freaked me out to see the dead frog, fish, etc. Sigh, I think I am going to have to wear a surgical mask and gloves if I am to survive doing this, it all sounds so gross.
That is all for now, lol, have a great day!
Catlover
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!