![Studying]()
And so it continues.......I have been staying very busy with my homeschooling, it makes for a long day sometimes. My Algebra takes the longest to do, those polynomials have been so tiresome for me. Thankfully I am nearly done with this concept and will be taking my first math test on Monday. After that, I will be moving on to "rational equations"......whatever thaat is, lol, but I don't know how rational I will be when I am done with it, lol.
![Too Funny]()
My other challenging subject has been Greek, my dad has been doing this with me. I can do this but it is taking a little bit of work. As for my other subjects, I have been doing pretty well with them, even Biology, lol. But I am glad that tomorrow is Friday, I think my brain can use the rest, lol.
I had to go to the orthodontist on Tuesday, ugh!
![Sad]()
This was on not my normal routine of getting things adjusted, but I had to go an hour into town to get some other wires and other stuff put on my teeth. The extra work and extra adjusting left my jaw very achy. But I had taken some Motrin earlier so the pain went away after awhile. Plus, my mom then took me to Baskin-Robbins so I could get some ice cream
![Ice Cream 2]()
, I got apple-watermelon on a waffle cone. It was great, not to mention it helped with the achiness in my teeth.
We have a hurricane headed our way
![Shock 2]()
and it looks pretty big. Right now it's a category three and is suppose to hit my area sometime on Saturday, So, we have been busy with hurricane preparations, mostly getting a lot of canned goods. We made sure my mom got us plenty of cans of Spaghettios, lol, my favorite!
![Wakka Wakka]()
Personally I think Spaghettios is the best hurricane survival food around, lol!
Catlover
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, please, please leave a comment....I love comments!